We lead the market with an array of exciting, cutting edge products dedicated to delivering digital Healthcare. With healthcare pressures demanding innovative technological solutions, you can directly contribute to this rewarding area of software development; become a valued team member and help improve the effectiveness of community based care. Be part of our ongoing success and get excited when using your skills to improve other people’s lives.
Junior Software Developer – Digital Health – Adhoc Remote
KT23, Bookham | Up to £30,000 + Pension
Due to continuing growth we require 2x permanent full-time Software Developers to work within the business and user layers of our device applications and enterprise solutions.
Junior Software Developer Critical Criteria:
+ Must think logically and be a self-motivated problem solver.
+ Ability to work independently and to determine workload priorities
+ Graduate-calibre with 1-2 years relevant commercial experience
+ A passion for coding
+ Have good knowledge and some proven experience of some of the following:
– HTML / CSS
– Computer graphics
– Java D3.js DC.js
– Web applications (using JSON, AJAX)
– Object Orientated programming (in C# or Java)
– Windows application software development
– Applications using SQL and MySQL databases
Some experience / knowledge of:
– Development on Windows platforms
– Github Version control
– Automated software build tools such as Cruise Control
– Static analysis tools.
– The ability to maintain software and software based systems.
– Work under supervision of senior colleagues
– the ability to develop and test software against defined specifications.
– Good verbal and written communications skills.
– Working knowledge of company’s Quality Procedures and Policies.
– Software development & software verification.
– Software maintenance including solving software related problems in operational systems.
– Maintaining the security, integrity and confidentiality of data and information to which they are provided access during the course of their work.
The role benefits from a competitive remuneration package and a relaxed yet stimulating working environment. This is a great opportunity to specialise within the telehealth industry and develop your career within a very satisfying and lucrative industry.
Please note the following before applying:
+ The recruitment process will include a practical test in which you will be required to develop some relevant software functionality to meet some stated requirements.
+ Due to the sensitive nature of the data we handle, we will carry out a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check on the successful applicant. A permanent appointment of the applicant may depend on the outcome of this check.
+ You must have the right to work permanently in the UK, those with a temporary work permit WILL NOT be eligible and therefore will not be considered.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Graduate Developer, Junior Software Engineer, Front End Developer, Full Stack Developer
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.