Job; UX Consultant - Remote (Fulham Post-COVID19)
NB: Currently 100% remote working but expected to return to office based and/or on site with clients post COVID19.
This company (an established & growing digital agency/consultancy) is based in in Fulham, London. Their main focus is the design, build and support of intranets and digital workplace tools on SharePoint and Office 365. Their clients are all shapes and sizes from large, international blue-chip organizations that have global online communication needs through to smaller companies with 100+ staff.
They're after an MS Office 365-savvy Digital Workplace UX Consultant to join their growing team.
- Microsoft/Office 365 experience essential (2 years or more)
- Experience working at a consultancy or in-house role at a large company
- Experience of requirements gathering and user research methods - interviews, card sorting etc
- Client facing with good expectation management skills and very personable
- Capable of briefing technical teams and reviewing their work vs requirements
- Interested and knowledgeable concerning digital workplace
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools would be a bonus but not essential
- £'s: fully DoE up to £50k + benefits (pension etc)
- Location: Currently 100% remote working but expected to return to office based ( Fulham, London SW6) and/or on site with clients post COVID19
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),