My client is currently seeking a Remote GitHub Developer to join them on a 6 - 12 month contract. The role will be remote but they do have offices that you can attend in London if required.
The role will involve the following tasks:
Responsibilities - Ownership, maintenance and development of our GitHub Enterprise Server
- Empower our Git/GitHub users with 3rd level support and professional services
- Be a subject matter expert in specific parts of the system
- Help to evolve our engineering efficiency by implementing and testing new GitHub
Enterprise server features (e.g. GitHub Actions)
- Autonomous development and extension of services and tools in the Git/GitHub ecosystem using Rust, Bash, Ruby, and REST APIs
- Recommend best practices around design and architecture
- Communicate effectively and responsibly Minimum Qualifications - Confidence and expertise to handle tasks at the level of a Principal Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience in the industry
- In-depth knowledge in multiple programming languages: Python, C, C++, Rust (preferred) and Go
For immediate consideration please forward your most up to date CV.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details