We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a rapidly growing business to work within their Product Delivery team.
The right candidate will have proven experience working on SAAS projects within an Agile environment. Collaboratively working with the Developers, Clients and Account Managers to deliver product implementations to a high quality to a tight deadline under pressure.
As they are a small but growing team and this vital role requires both Project Management and Business Analysis skills, the ideal candidate will have confidence and personality to lead a project in the eyes of the client, and be able to strike a balance between the clients requirements VSL’s product development strategy.
• Experience in writing effective user stories (BDD)
• Agile experience (Scrum/Kanban/TDD)
• Experience working on Product Implementation projects with a high degree of integration with client’s legacy systems
• A good eye for UI
• Senior Stakeholder management experience
• Polished communication/negotiation skills
• Jira/Confluence/ experience
• MS Visio or other similar visualization software such as Axure
Experience and Skills:
• Possess strong communication, leadership and facilitation skills
• Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
• Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
• Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
• Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc
• Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical planning
This is a fully remote role offering a competitive basic plus package.