Can you deliver top quality 1st line IT support to customers? Working to agreed service levels and acting as an interface between the technology and the staff.
Our client is now looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join their support team, drawing on your excellent customer service skills to ensure all IT related problems are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
Role purpose - IT Service Desk Analyst
Based in our modern Andover office (currently remote), you will be working in a team of 6 analysts, triaging all support calls received and assessing the impact issues to allow appropriate prioritisation and escalate to wider IT teams if needed.
You will adhere to all IT policies, processes and standards including (but not limited to):
· Business Security policy
· IT Security policy
· DPA rules
· Change control process
· Change log process
Experience and Requirements - IT Service Desk Analyst
They will need you to work well with others, champion excellent customer service and have demonstrable experience of proactively helping staff across:
· Microsoft Office Suites,
· Windows based Operating Systems,
· Hardware maintenance,
· General IT
· Basic networking
As well as a competitive basic salary you will receive:
· 36 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays) with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days
· Group annual bonus (discretionary) up to 6.5% of annual salary
· A pension scheme with 6% from our client, a minimum 3% from you with the option to increase or decrease when you join. If you decide to contribute 4% or above, they will add a further 4% which can be allocated in different ways
· A yearly company funded allowance of £1200 that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and more
· Cash plan or Dental plan
· 4 x Life Assurance