Do you fancy applying your DevOps skills at a world leading platform? We are an all in one software ecosystem unrivalled in our industry - We work with thousands of businesses and have a reach of over a billion customers worldwide!
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer in London to join our expanding international team!
What we offer
· Salary £70,000
· Remote working (post covid 2 days in London office per week)
· Opportunity to grow your career quickly in a well renowned business!
You will help improve our DevOps processes, practices and tooling to enable the delivery teams to be entirely self-sufficient. Our goal is to create self-healing automated deployment across our enterprise platform, and you will be integral in driving this forward!
· AWS - Security, high availability, reliability, automation, best practices
· Strong grasp of Linux Systems
· IaC - Ansible, Terraform or Puppet, Chef
· CI/CD - Jenkins or Gitlab, Artifactory
· Databases - Postgres, MongoDB or MySQL
· Soft skills to grow into a Lead
•Design and implement scalable deployment solutions, with a focus on security and CI/CD
•Working in conjunction with Architecture team to define and plan team goals and project deliverables
•Driving change in team practices through collaboration, code reviews ect
•Driving initiatives, research new ways of works, streamlining processes
•Mentoring team members in DevOps best practices and procedures of automation.
•Identifying Cloud cost savings opportunities, and consciously thinking about cost vs. benefit when presenting solution options.
· Good salary, remote working, Private Healthcare, Aviva pension, eye care, life assurance, discount offers card (food, clothes), Tech Scheme, cycle to work, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Not only are we a leading force within our industry, we have created an environment where employees can really grow in their careers. With opportunities for mentorship, ongoing learning experiences, and promotion, we are committed to valuing our people and enabling them to thrive. As a team we collaborate and keep our values of openness, respect, and transparency at the heart of our work.
Sound interesting? Please apply to find out more!..... click apply for full job details