Are you seeking a home based Sales Advisor job as a Financial Advisor?
You will be provided with existing policyholders and new customers for you to build upon. In your job as a Financial Advisor, you will be reviewing their life insurance, savings, retirement and investment plans and helping to identify their suitable options to meet their financial goals and protect their families.
In addition, you will be provided with the contact details for the trustees of child trust funds. As a Financial Advisor you will discuss their options for the fund.
This is a home service Sales Advisor job with financial advice delivered in person. However, you will also have opportunity to use video conference technology, enabling you to work from home for part of this role.
Home based Sales Advisor Requirements
* You must have a proven track record in home based sales or face-to-face sales (car sales or home-service would be desirable)
* You must have proven client facing sales skills, business development, happy to contact previous clients and ability to manage your diary
* The business is regulated by the FCA, therefore they will complete an in-depth credit and criminal record check
* Full driving licence required as you will be meeting clients in their own homes
* You should have no more than 3 jobs in the last 5 years
* Happy to work some evenings and Saturdays to meet needs of clients
Long-established mutual society has a commendable heritage of over 140 years! They have been focused on helping individuals and families achieve long-term financial health and financial security. They are an international financial services firm, with over 3 million clients across USA, Canada and the UK.
Sales Advisor Benefits
* Salary of £24,000 plus benefits including uncapped monthly commission, company car, contributory pension of up to 10% and DIS (pension is based on total earnings)
* Average Financial Advisor earnings of 1st Year OTE of £37,000 rising to 2nd Year OTE of £43,000
* Home based Sales Advisor role with meetings held in the clients' homes and via video conferencing
* Award winning point of sale system
* Ashby-de-la-Zouch (North West Leicestershire)
* Barking, Romford, Upminster and Rainham
* Croydon (South West London)
* Eastbourne, Seaford and Lewes
* High Wycombe and Aylesbury
* Liverpool (North)
* Liverpool (South)
* Market Harborough (South East Leicestershire)
* Newark and Grantham
* North West London
* Oxford and Banbury
* Redditch and Stratford Upon Avon
* St Albans
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information