An established and reputable multidisciplinary consultancy requires an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join their team working remotely and from their office in Surrey. The role offers a great benefits package, support with APC pathway, remote working and a clear progression route for the right candidate.
Established for over 30 years, they have built a strong reputation within the education, commercial and residential sectors. They offer services across architecture, building surveying, contract administration, project management, facilities management and interior design and work on projects in London and the South East.
Role & Responsibilities
- Predominantly working on new build and refurbishments within the education sector as well as some commercial and residential projects
- Accurately record all time worked on projects and submit to team leader on a weekly basis
- Prepare drawings and specifications, liaising with the architectural and M & E teams
- Contract administration, project management and CDM duties
- Site surveys and investigation
- Client liaison and advise on development plans
- Liaise with sub-consultants
- Actively promote the company by way of networking with new and existing contacts
- Provide workload data regularly
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years' experience as a Building Surveyor
- Working towards APC / MRICS or current MRICS
- Experience in the education sector
- Ability to travel to sites across the South East and work remotely
- UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + Mileage
- Incentive scheme: 4% on every invoice generated in the first two years for a new client introduction
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day for each year up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Medical Insurance
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Building Surveyor in Surrey - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 11240)