A great opportunity to work for a Leading provider of behavioural care in the UK this is a remote but may need to travel to multiple homes,this position is covering the West Midlands as a Positive Behavioural Support, they looking for someone who wants to be able to keep the quality of the business to the highest standard, their main focus is to develop and implement personalised support plans-
As a Positive Behaviour Support, you will be:-
* Conducting assessments and developing,implementing and evaluating interventions for individuals with challenging behaviours.
* Develop and deliver Positive Behaviour Support.
* Work as part of a peripatetic team providing consultation to 'Challenging Behaviour' services.
* Reduce the use of restrictive practices.
* Hold or be working towards a formal qualification in positive behaviour support i.e PBS BTEC, BSc intellectual developmental disabilities, MSc in Analysis and Intervention in LD.
* Board associate Certified Analyst status is desirable, NOT essential.
* Hold Physical Intervention Training.
* Hold a full UK Drivers' licence.
Benefits as a Quality Improvement Lead-
Pay rate-£30,000 a year
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Online benefits and cash back rewards
* Cycle to work scheme
* Pension options
If you are interested in this position as a Positive Behaviour Support and to interview please click to apply as we are interviewing immediately.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.