Flexible / Remote Working (HQ London)
Up to £28K + 50% commission (uncapped)
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, up-beat, VC-backed B2B technology company that are in an exciting stage of growth.
The ideal candidate is a smart, technically fluent, results-driven individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can pick things up quickly. Initially reporting to the Co-Founder, your responsibilities will focus on selling to the long tail of client opportunities in our target verticals, both through reacting to in-bound sales generated by our marketing team, and out-bounding potential customers.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly driven person who can see the opportunity and has the vision and innovation to drive sales. You will be supported by an already established product with technology that really works, exciting case histories and a fully supportive customer success and marketing team. The sky is the limit for the right individual to grow their career, the team and earning potential in a collaborative and flexible working environment.
In addition, you will:
- Partner with marketing to understand the lead generation process and funnel. Prioritise and respond to inbound enquiries, taking the process right through to completion of sale.
- Proactively reach out to warm leads in a relevant, tailored way.
- Establish best practice processes to maximise conversion of leads into active sales opportunities and won business.
- Initiate outbound sales campaigns, researching and prioritising prospects, qualifying new opportunities and closing new clients.
- Ensure all new clients are on-boarded, and receive technical support where needed.
- Document all daily activities to drive our sales conversion knowledge and process efficiency - also maintaining an up-to-date CRM system, contributing to sales pipeline forecasting and reporting.
- Provide your feedback and insights on customer response to enable us to iterate our product, pricing models, and go to market strategy.
- Help optimise and scale sales processes to drive efficiency and growth.
- Find and execute upsell opportunities.
- For straight forward technical requests, run the requested analytics for the customer, providing the end to end service.
- Strong commercial experience in technical B2B sales/BD role, with a track record of hitting targets and driving growth.
- Highly results driven.
- Collaborative in your approach - as an early member of the sales team, we’ll expect you to help your new colleagues learn about the business and get up to speed to sell as quickly as possible.
- Sufficient technical fluency to explain product features, integration of APIs, and to run simple technical queries to answer customer questions.
- Superb communication and persuasion skills, both written and verbal.
- Naturally keen to log and report data on sales development and pipeline, and engage in analytics.
- The ability to proactively manage your own work stream.
It’s a bonus if:
- You are based close to the London office.
- You have spent time working in a start-up environment.
- You have worked within a GIS capacity.
- You have an established network in a relevant industry vertical.
- You are proficient in a European language.
For more information apply now!
(Due to large volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted)