Proven white collar recruitment sector experience gained within the Water, Civil Engineering, Highways, Rail, Construction or Building Services sectors is essential.
* Salary £25,000 to £35,000 + Benefits.
* Excellent comms that pays up to 30% of the 1st £££'s billed.
* Dual Desking.
* Remote Working.
* Mobile & Laptop.
* Achievable routes for progression!
Established in the 80's - Join a talent solutions provider within the Water, Construction, Built Environment and Civil Engineering sectors who are seeking experienced white-collar recruitment professional to join their team. This is an outstanding opportunity to trade of a great reputation built over 30 years. You will have access to the latest business tools to develop a profitable business.
They offer a supportive, professional working environment, coupled with competitive salaries, un-capped commission schemes, great company benefits and structured career paths.
They are seeking individuals who have:
* 4/5 yrs. plus 360 recruitment experience gained within the Water, Civil Engineering, Highways, Rail, Construction or Building Services sectors.
* Are strong at all aspects of 360 recruitment from BD to resourcing.
* Confident self-starter with an "it's my business" attitude.
* Shown longevity in previous positions.
Established in the 80's - We are a specialist provider of engineering and technical recruitment services to a wide range of leading national and international clients.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy