Senior Angular Developer, £60k to £70k, Oxford or Fully Remote **
Avanti Recruitment is working with a top client in the investment domain to recruit a Senior Angular Developer to work on their core SAAS platform. Ideally you will have full stack development experience, either PHP, C# or Java but OK working with a bit of PHP Symfony and maybe some Java and Python. TDD and SOLID principles are a big plus and an approach which considers best practice, and code which is maintainable and extendable.
Due to the remote nature of the role, excellent communication skills are extremely important, as well as comprehensive experience with Angular and TypeScript. Strong testing either TDD or Unit Testing is important, so is having ideas to put on the table on how to improve things. There is a big opportunity to develop into a leadership role.
Experience of AWS would be a big bonus but not mandatory.
* Help design and architect the main user facing application
* Implement innovative product functionality
* Work with cross functional teams and adhere to high coding standards
* Work in a modern Agile / DevOps culture
* Make use of modern technologies - Kubernetes, containerisation, CI / CD
* Take part in code reviews / mentoring
* Strong commercial experience with Angular and TypeScript
* Strong understanding of application and data architecture
* An interest in exploring a number of different web technologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills which is becoming increasingly important in an ever evolving remote workforce
* A bonus would be experience working with modern DevOps technologies like Kubernetes / AWS etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Front End Engineer to really excel in a modern DevOps environment with talented technical team members.
For more information please feel free to get in touch with Mike Walton at Avanti Recruitment