Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner working remotely within an IAPT team.
The hourly rate for the role:-
*£18 per hour Ltd rate
The position is full time (37.5 hours per week)
The role entails delivering Step 2, psychological interventions. The service users will be suffering from common mental health difficulties including depression and anxiety. You will be required to use Guided Self Help to treat patients and previous experience would be ideal but not essential.
Candidates must hold a suitable/valid PWP qualification. Previous experience working within a similar environment as a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (or Trainee) is desirable.
If you are interested in applying please contact Stephen Moring on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
We offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new professionals that register with our agency.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- FREE DBS
- FREE Immunisations/Vaccinations
- FREE Training
- £150 Registration Bonus
- Specialist Psychological Therapies consultant
- Single point of contact/Your own consultant
- No need to process your own hours
- Nationwide provider of Psychological Therapy staff
- Access to 100+ different NHS Trusts & 200+ local authorities