- International leader in the EdTech sector providing a SaaS platform to over 1m customers worldwide.
- Based in Manchester city centre but the role will be FULLY REMOTE temporarily.
- Huge emphasis on staff development
- Full lifecycle developer working on some of the existing applications
- You will be using VB.NET and ASP.NET webforms with a SQL server back end
- Working in Agile Squads with other developers, QAs and POs
- Experienced developer, able to hit the ground running with VB.NET, ASP.NET and SQL
- Fit in with the company's values
- A brilliant culture of development where you could have the opportunity to gain experience in ...... click apply for full job details