- Working with the team to connect engineering deliverables to client business objectives.
- Experience developing web-based applications using ES6+, React, and Node.
- Experience in the architectural concepts behind React, such as: state and data management, JSX, creating a componentized system, and Webpack.
- Natural ability to ramp up and provide guidance to lesser experienced team members.
- Experience using Git.
Nice to have
This role is fully remote based but you must have full working rights for the UK...... click apply for full job details
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform,
- Experience in the understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance and WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Strong ability to communicate with client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, about the impact of decisions around mark-up approach, cross-platform responsive interactions, performance, and topics like accessibility and internationalization.