Recruitment Consultant (Remote Working)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the UK's leading socially responsible recruitment companies. We are looking to expand our reach in all areas of the UK with the recruitment industries finest consultants.
You can work where and when you want, knowing you have the support you need to deliver the best service to your clients. Times have now changed and people have begun to place much more value on their time and freedom than purely on status and salary, many sectors have transformed to allow people to work more flexibly and independently.
As a consultant you can gain more flexibility in your work-life balance, work from any location and have the ability to earn more money.
On offer is a unique opportunity to join a growing network of Socially Responsible Successful consultants with the ability to be your own boss and earn a Six Figure salary!
* Be your own boss
* Choose your own hours
* Have access to a database of clients
* All calls paid for
* 24-7 support and training from a team of established Recruiters
* Earn up to 60% of your fees!
We are looking for experienced recruiters with at least 2 years 360 recruitment in your relevant industry. This is a very much a self-driven role you will need to be a self-starter and have experience of winning business and managing the interview process in a 360 role.
* We will develop a recruitment plan with yourself in to develop and win business in your target market.
* Build up and maintain a network to proactively source applicants for current and future openings
* Attract applicants by drafting and placing job advertisements
* Evaluate applicants as part of a screening process and make recommendations to hiring manager
* Arrange interviews by coordinating schedules and travel needs and follow up on the interview process status
* Management of applications using the company's internal applicant tracking database
* Ensure that the company is acting in compliance with recruitment legislation
* Assist with employer branding and ensure we offer a positive client and candidate experience
* Keep accurate records of the recruitment process according to data protection policies and handle associated administration
* Must have access to your own mobile phone and laptop
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. We appreciate each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible options of being part of our growing team