This digital learning organisation has a wonderful reputation and gets to work with some amazing clients, ensuring that their experiential learning delivers transformational change. They know that they can only deliver great solutions because of their people and their great attitude and now have a fantastic opportunity for an Instructional Designer to play a truly integral part in leading the team to future success.
If you are an experienced instructional designer with 3-5 years experience and are now looking to join a team which has a really positive vibe and interesting projects to get your teeth into, then this is definitely worth applying to.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, to budget and achieve client objectives
* Ensure the team follows established processes and encouraging continuous process improvement
* Provide regular feedback to team members to develop their skills and knowledge
* Develop content for bespoke training solutions and business communications
* Carry out product analysis, development and quality assurance
* Be responsible for project and client management - Working in a variety of subjects and sectors, within aggressive timelines and on multiple projects.
* Forge a strong team environment and give and receive regular constructive feedback.
You will have:
* Experience of stakeholder engagement, able to analyse requirements and author solutions
* Strong elearning content design experience for apps, learning portals and business communications
* A confident and dynamic approach with exceptional verbal communication skills being able to liaise with senior client contacts
* Strong team building skills, including the ability to lead virtual teams
* Knowledge of learning interventions with a commitment to training
* A degree - Minimum of a 2:1 in English or similar
* Excellent time management, consulting and account management skills