The C# Developer will work on agreed development plans for both consumer and business facing websites. The C# Developer will be a vital part of the Development team who also works closely with the company's marketing team to support analysis and the execution of digital campaigns.
Ideal but not essential skills:
- Implementing changes to the existing Content Management System
- Supporting the design and implementation of reports
- Ad-hoc data interrogation
- Maintenance of the server and CMS platform
- Customisation and integration of CMS modules
- Support with database maintenance
- Website analytics
- Email marketing
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: HTML, CSS, Microsoft Sql Server, Stored Procedures, Website administration and optimisation, Asp.Net (Preferably C#)
- Experience of the following platforms would also be beneficial: DotNetNuke, SharePoint, DNN XMod Pro, OWS DNN, Version Control Systems
- Some knowledge of graphic design.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role...... click apply for full job details