Support Telephony Engineer (Remote Working Optional)
We're excited to announce a vacancy has arisen at Network Telecom for a Support Engineer to join our fast paced and highly responsive team. With over 20 years' experience as an innovator in the telecommunications sector and a proven track record of ambitious plans, achievements and growth, Network Telecom offers amazing opportunities for the right people.
The successful candidate will promote the importance of customer needs blended with the strategic needs of the business and will ensure the quality of SLA's and service, maximising output and ensuring efficiency is met/exceeded. Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working in tandem with other areas of Operations, they will contribute significantly to improving customer service delivery, brand loyalty and the market perception of Network Telecom.
There are options for this role to be office based in Telford or home based, remote working with occasional office/site visits.
- Working to defined timescales as part of a high-performing team.
- Remote accessing of customers telephony solutions, CTI elements, call recording and reporting as required.
- Programming various software/hardware as required.
- Liaising with internal colleagues and external customers providing relevant updates.
- Resolving incidents assigned by the service desk within SLA.
- Attending customer sites periodically as required, where remote solution is not appropriate.
- Take ownership of own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop.
- Ensure full compliance with the company Legal and Regulatory requirements and standards.
- Previous technical experience of at least two years within a telecoms, data centre or IT environment.
- Proven support skills with telephony, SIP, VOIP networking/communications.
- Knowledge of office-based implementation/installation of telephony solutions, CTI, call recording/reporting.
- Experience of fast paced environments/dealing with pressurised situations.
- Excellent customer service and confident oral communication skills.
- Proven high performance levels.
- Experience in complaint resolution.
- Good literacy/written and organisation skills.
- Self-starter and fast learner.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Positive, can do attitude.
The successful candidate would enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cover.
- Pension scheme.
- Additional holidays for long service...... click apply for full job details