Remote,full-time, Contract and permanent Opportunity
An AWS Serverless Developer
is required to join a leading international Webinar and Video-Conferencing company.
The successful candidate will work on an exciting green-field project and also be involved in the rebuild of an older legacy system. Their core technologies and products are built on C#.Net and Java.
- 5 years' experience in software development, working to a Senior level.
- Experience with AWS, particularly API Gateway, Lambda and DynamoDB
- Experience of AWS event trigger and step functions
- AWS - lambda, API Gateway
- Understanding of clean architecture, case, SOLID, MS best practises, AWS best
- Experience with serverless architectures (see serverless.com) a distinct advantage
- Experience with C#...... click apply for full job details