Senior Python Developer
Buckleigh & Williams are looking for a Senior Python Developer to work on brand new automation software platforms for our global consultancy client. This role offers a 12 month contract, performed outside of the scope of IR35, and can be worked on entirely remotely.
The successful Python Developer will have experience working with Micro-Services architecture and DevOps, as well as some exposure to telecoms or strong network protocols experience.
· Experience with full cycle software development and design
· Strong Python experience
· Strong Linux experience
· Cloud exposure
· DevOps experience (Docker / other virtualised containers)
· Rest API
· Experience with Networks / telecoms - SD-WAN, DWDM, OTN
This role offers longevity, remote working and the chance to work on exciting new software platforms. Please get in touch ASAP to find out more.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques...... click apply for full job details