Our client is a brand new, disruptive online platform that feeds all of the stakeholders in the new-build buying and selling process into one central ecosystem. It is the first platform to offer a full, end to end service, from search to completion with all stakeholders feeding into our central ecosystem with 'live' notifications, timelines and complete oversight.
They're a young, energetic and friendly team of misfits who are obsessively passionate about changing the way their market works. They're relentlessly innovating, and they'd love you to join us for the journey.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintaining up-to-date time tracking and task status information with JIRA
• Liaising with internal stakeholders to deliver stellar customer service
• Providing technical reviews of requirements and sprint planning
• Enforcing code and documentation standards. Refactoring with minimal impact on existing functionality.
• Maintaining language-appropriate coding styles
• Identifying any processes, tools or training you think would improve the software we deliver or help you further your personal development
• Responsible for resolving application incidents with ad-hoc releases and/or hotfixes
Must Have Skills
• At least 4 years of commercial experience
• Cloud-based solutions management - AWS preferred, MS Azure + others accepted
• .NET MVC WebApi, .Net Core
• Code-First Entity Framework
• Front end development framework - Angular.io
• REST APIs
• RDBMS - SQL Server 2016 / Mongo / MySQL
• Understanding of OOP + SOLID principles
• Salary to £50,000 per year
• Company pension
• Share options
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role...... click apply for full job details