Full-stack Node.js Engineer (Remote)UK or USPermanent£65,000 - £80,000 + Benefits.
Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a full-stack Node.js engineer to support the open-source Solid server and to build SDKs for internal and external use.
This role will be a key member of the team which makes the ecosystem accessible to both enterprise customers and open-source users.
You will work with a remote team using agile developement practices and collaborate with multiple teams, including Enterprise Services and open-source collaborators. You will design and implement libraries as part of an SDK.
In this role the candidate is expected to:
* Coordinate with multiple teams to gather requirements
* Build libraries in a way that emphasize testability and code re-use
* Inform and evolve the architecture of the SDK
What we are looking for:
* 3+ years of experience with Node.js
* Experience with API design
* Experience with a database system (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
* Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. Jest)
* Experience debugging asynchronous Node...... click apply for full job details