Skills and experience;
- UI/UX design including Material.io
- Familiar with responsive frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation
- Knowledge of Node.js, typescript, ReactJS and NextJS
- Experience of interacting with non-technical clients and meeting requirements whilst managing expectations
- Database management experience
- Knowledge of Slim framework
- Testing methodology for frontend applications (unit, functional, acceptance)
Overview of the role;
- Work with the development team to fix bugs, build new features and creatively problem solve.
- Improve UI/UX of existing systems
- Improve responsiveness of existing web platforms
- Work with stakeholders to build new platforms to spec
- Protect and secure user data
- Keep up to date with new technologies. Flexible use of available tools.
- Present data clearly and concisely
- Check in code daily
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a variety of user centred websites, focussing initially on front end UI/UX and responsive design. You will work directly in HTML5/css3/less and also in a variety of frameworks as suitable for the project being delivered.
- You will be working closely with a team to make sure that user data is safely and securely stored, and presented in a user friendly way.
- The team predominantly works remotely so good, timely communication is central to successful teamwork. Colleagues will update each other on progress, report issues as appropriate and support one another with problem solving so a positive, enthusiastic and friendly attitude is key.
Please get in touch for information about this opportunity...... click apply for full job details