We are currently working with a forward-thinking Global Biopharma company who have a very promising pipeline, including several novel molecules. They have an extremely innovative culture where you matter, and that encourages people to bring forward new ideas. If you are looking to work for an organisation that offers a nurturing culture, where you are trusted and given responsibility for your work, but is also focused on work-life balance this may be the right environment for you.
I have an opportunity for a Principal Programmer which can be home based in either the UK, Germany or Belgium, with a generous remuneration and benefits package being offered.
What you will be doing:
- Lead statistical programming activities for assigned clinical studies, submissions and development initiatives.
- Coordinate and provide input for assigned project and study teams to deliver high quality statistical programming services in close collaboration with external vendors.
- Ensure that submission and study program deliverables and documentation meet standards requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Work within a global team across programming, statistics and, data managers.
Who we are looking for:
- A strong leader with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills able to mentor and lead programmers to deliver high quality projects and oversee CRO programming teams.
- Expert SAS skills to solve complex programming tasks and/or expert in other programming languages like R, or Python.
- Advanced clinical studies design and analysis experience.
What's in it for you:
- A clear career progression plan
- Healthy work life balance
- Annual bonus
- Annual salary review
- Healthcare plan
- Employee recognition program
Working for a global pharmaceutical company with offices all over the world opens up endless opportunities so if you're looking for a new challenge apply today!..... click apply for full job details