Magento Support Operations Analyst is critical in the day to day operation and management of a number of clients ecommerce service. This role will work as part of a wider Operations team that will be responsible for delivery and support across varying technology stacks such as legacy hosted infrastructure, GCP, AWS, and Azure and Ecommerce platforms such as Magento 1 and 2.
The Magento Support Operations Analyst will work closely with the account technical teams (Developers, SysAdmins, and SME’s) and the management teams to ensure all support tasks and activities are conducted to maintain the clients service is operating smoothly.
Magento Support Operations Analyst main responsibilities for the role are:
- to perform daily checks & a variety of support tasks within the support team
- provide guidance and support to colleagues and junior members of the team where needed
- to pick up incidents, investigate the root cause and follow their lifecycle through to resolution
- take a pro-active approach to all incidents and problems raised
- ensure customers are updated and tickets are managed with the correct level of information
- Interact with surrounding support teams to consult on issues and escalate to the SME’s where needed
- address a variety of ad-hoc queries and run various reports where needed.
- demonstrate ownership at all times to the customer and within the team
- data interface/scheduled job monitoring with their associated issue resolution to ensure that all systems are running issue free
- engage in scheduled work to undertake system upgrades & deployments
- mentoring more junior members of the team
- Participate in an on-call rota addressing issues out of hours.
We are looking for driven and ambitions Magento Support Operations Analyst who have technical experience and a positive proactive attitude to join our ever-expanding team. As a future team member we need you to bring;
- A very strong customer focus
- Mature problem-solving approach.
- Be able to use your honed problem-solving methods to quickly diagnose and identify remedies and implement solutions/fixes quickly
- Use data analysis and trending as the foundations of your proactive troubleshooting approach
- Be tenacious and committed
- Think laterally and engage openly, collaboratively and with positivity
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel!
You will have a customer-first mindset, with the maturity and initiative to do what it takes keep our clients happy, including some working at client locations. When our clients win – we win!
We need you to be really great at:
The successful Magento Support Operations Analyst will have a good understanding of the architecture and issues about operating solutions in a web multi-tiered environment and have knowledge/experience across most of the following:
- Solid experience in a Magento 1 and or 2 support role
- UNIX flavours. UNIX, SOLARIS AIX, LINUX, Windows
- Understanding of Mysql querying
- Exposure to PHP applications
- Unix scripting (e.g. perl and bash)
- Exposure to frontend troubleshooting eg. JS and CSS
- Exposure to AWS/GCP/Cloud hosting
- Exposure to Jenkins, terraform, or Kubernetes
- Exposure to Git, Docker
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- Good customer service skills and a good understanding of customer focus and updates
- Exposure to ITIL to include incident and problem management is beneficial
- Good time manager and able to multi-task
- Excellent delivery focus and commitment
- Team player, able to learn/adapt quickly and take responsibility