- Challenging projects, quality driven sites and applications.
- Outstanding culture, tech focused business. 100% remote role.
- Access to courses, events, new tech and long term progression.
An experienced and talented PHP Developer is needed to join a sociable, progressive digital agency on a 100% remote basis. They have a really diverse client list and have produced some amazing websites, truly earning their reputation. Joining a well-established and experienced team, this is a great place to develop your skills further and work with some household names.What experience you'll need
What you'll be doing
- Expertise with PHP, MySQL.
- Knowledge or understanding of MVC frameworks (one of Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend etc.)
- Developing complex back-end integrations with 3rd party systems from scratch using their APIs. Work with web services, SOAP, REST APIs etc.
- Any knowledge of WordPress CMS that would be great but not essential.
- Linux command like knowledge/experience.
- Experience of Git and Gitlab / Github will be important to the role.
Joining as part of their development team you'll be have responsibility for website builds, back-end integrations and bespoke developments. You'll play a key role in multiple projects for a wide range of well renowned brands in an often client-facing environment. You will be responsible for helping to deliver both new websites and updates to existing websites working on a mix of WordPress, Bespoke PHP and Laravel projects (training on any you haven't picked up yet). They will look to you to have a methodical approach to development and testing along with a high awareness of industry standards, trends and issues. There'll be regular interaction with the design and account management teams and you'll play an important part in discussions with both clients and team members over technical issues and best practices. If you're looking for a tech-centric development set-up and interesting projects then this is definitely one for you.What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your top skills, a starting salary of up to £30,000, generous holidays, life insurance cover, pension plan, challenging and varied work with plenty of opportunities to learn, fantastic opportunities for career development and a supportive team. You'd be very welcome to pop into their HQ but after the last few months, they've seen that their team performs just as well remotely so if that works for you and helps give you a better work-life balance then that's fine for them. Applicants need to be based in the UK.What's next?
If you think this is the role for you then send your CV over to Mike...... click apply for full job details