Front End Magento Developer required by an award winning digital agency. Whilst the company is based in Leeds, the company are inviting applications from those wanting to work fully remote.
As a skilled Web Developer, you need skills in most of:
- Proven experience as a front-end developer
- Prior experience with Magento 2
- A good balance of understanding a client's budget vs the proposed solution
- Have a minimum of one years' agency experience
- Keeping well documented, efficient code and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication.
- Have experience of taking details of client's requirements and creating detailed briefs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload alongside the project management team to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time and to the required standard.
In addition, any knowledge in the below would be a bonus:
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience with converting designs from Sketch
- Experience with Gulp
- Experience with RequireJS
- Experience with React.js & Redux.js
- Experience with using source control (Git)
- Magento Front-end Certified Certification
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA
A talented and self-motivated Front-end Developer is needed to join a team taking visual designs usually produced in Sketch format and translating them into code for Magento projects (any experience with Drupal is a bonus).
We are an Official Magento Solutions Partner and you will work alongside other front-end and back-end developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies.
- Writing front-end code in line with best practices on the Magento 2 platform. Ensuring that code is written to a high-quality standard, self-tested and communicating openly with the project management team to ensure that tasks are well scoped, estimated and delivered.
- Working with the project management team to facilitate new work through the agency - assisting in the writing of functional specifications and development of designs through the agency, ensuring that all deadlines on the project plan are met and that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Deliver high quality project work and support the evolution of best practice and standards.
- Where needed be client facing, responsible for presenting your work, taking feedback and critique and helping to guide our clients to the best solutions.
- Providing actionable feedback to other members of the team on quality, best practice and technology
- Design and deliver visual elements to the highest standard
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
- Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
In order to be considered, please send your CV ASAP stating current package and availability details. Full Spec is available...... click apply for full job details