Eximius Group's exclusive client, a gold Microsoft partner for all things security, are searching for a Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Consultant on a permanent basis.
This role allows remote working most of the time, with occasional travel to client sites around the United Kingdom. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will be working on some of the largest and most exciting projects and play an active role in transforming Security on Microsoft. The role will involve delivering throughout the project lifecycle: the discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of solutions.
If you have technical skills and experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security suite this role is for you.
You have with a deep and validated understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security technologies. This is a very cloud focused role and most projects will involve mobile devices.
You will be expected to demonstrate expertise across the areas:
• Microsoft Intune
• Advanced Threat Analytics/Protection
• Office 365 Security
• Azure Identity Management
• Azure AD
Experience with some of the below technologies is beneficial:
• Active Directory Federation Services, Domain Services, Certificate Services
• Azure AD Connect
• Microsoft Identity Manager
• Windows Server Operating Systems
• Azure Sentinel
• Azure Information Protection
• Microsoft Cloud App Security
• Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
Certifications are valued but not essential, below are some of those our client finds particularly useful:
• Microsoft Azure Exams AZ-103, AZ-300, AZ-301, AZ-500, AZ-900
• Microsoft Office365 Exams MS-100, MS-101 MS-500, MS-900
• Microsoft Windows 10 Modern Desktop Exams MD-100, MD-101MCSA
• CISSP, CompTIA Security+
In addition to the technical profile described, candidates from a consulting background are preferred, but anyone with the right characteristics to excel as a customer facing Microsoft Security expert will be considered. Project timelines may be demanding, and adaptations often must be made as customer requirements flex and change.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business who are renowned as one of the very best in the Microsoft EMS space. To find out more, please apply with your latest CV for a conversation about this position...... click apply for full job details