SENIOR APPS DEVELOPERWhat's on offer:
- Generous salary of up to £46,000
- 14% non-contributory pension
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Remote working
- Working with the latest technologies
- On-going training
- Plus more
This is an exciting role for an experienced Application developer within an organisation where you will be responsible for delivering innovative solutions using some of the latest technologies/platforms, conforming to industry, regional and national standards. You will be part of a team undertaking the design and development of front-end and back-end solutions, supporting product delivery through all stages of the SDLC, following a defined route-to-live process, culminating in production environment deployment. Taking part in design/code reviews, unit/integration testing and documentation creation to ensure quality component delivery and support.
You will be able to demonstrate the following within a professional environment:
- Experience in coaching and mentoring developers, through code reviews, component designs and documents to ensure quality component delivery.
- Experience in developing software and designing complex IT systems from initial concept through development and implementation to operation and support.
- Expert in the detailed solution design and build using multiple software languages and tools.
- Ability to influence key business and technical stakeholders.
Technologies, tools and skills:
- Object Oriented Languages (e.g. C#, Python or R)
- Client and Server-side frameworks (e.g. NET and/or .NET Core, Angular.js, JQuery, Node.js, Xamarin)
- Relational and/or Non-Relational Databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite or MongoDB)
- Data Integration Tools (e.g. SSIS, SSDT)
- Reporting Tools (e.g. SSRS, Business Objects, Power BI)
- IDE (e.g...... click apply for full job details