ServiceNow Technical Consultant (ITOM) - UK based - Remote Working
Salary is negotiable on experience
We are looking to recruit a ServiceNow Technical Consultant with ITOM experience to join the ServiceNow team, the role will see you supporting and developing new capabilities on the ServiceNow Platform. You will be joining a ServiceNow Implementation and Managed Services team who are in growth and looking forward to an exciting end to 2020 and a great 2021.
This role will see you:
- Provide Technical delivery/development/implementation of the ServiceNow platform.
- Involved in in Pre-sales workshops/presentations to perspective clients.
- Involved in full client engagement from requirement gathering to creating the technical solution and delivery in line with the agreed scoped.
- Working with the Pre-Sales and Technical Architecture functions to support, validate and help deliver client presentations, workshops and responses to technical and business enquiries.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- ServiceNow developer experience.
- ITOM module, (ServiceNow Orchestration Discovery, Service Mapping, Configuration Management).
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills...... click apply for full job details