SysAdmin / Linux Engineer
Warehouse Management / Logistics
Remote or Cambridge
Salary dependent on experience
- Looking for a talented Linux Engineer to join a busy team helping to develop and manage a rapidly expanding multi-site infrastructure.
- We're looking for skilled individuals with some or all of the skills/experiences below. People interested in a challenging and rewarding job with the flexibility to work from home or from an office in the heart of Cambridgeshire can expect a salary commensurate with ability.
- Project/Agile management skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to think big - Fluffy cat/leather chair/interest in global domination optional!
- Attention to detail
- Networking IPv4 and IPv6
- Linux administration and shell scripting (RH/Fedora/CentOS preferred)
- Server hardware and data centre installations.
- Webservers(httpd/apache2), Proxies (HAProxy and others)
- Puppetisation skills
- Databases (Postgresql,MariaDB,legacy MSSql)
- Dev environment experience (version control systems - git preferred)
- Jenkins/Docker/Icinga/Wordpress and other bespoke web application instances
- Understanding of open source solutions/technologies and capabilities.
- Python skills
- The brightest in the industry, as location is not barrier as the work is remote they have managed to get the best talent in the UK onto this team and it's a place to contribute as well as learn. There is about 35 in the team which is usually split into smaller silo team.
- Large logistics / warehouse solutions
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details