My client, one Europe's fastest growing green energy companies, has been embracing and leading change way before COVID came along. They've been advocates of remote working and offering improved levels of flexibility for the workforce for some time and can offer experienced Developers the perfect career opportunity, mixing incredible technology and projects with awesome lifestyle benefits.
Now providing green power to hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses, they are well on their way. Things are scaling up, from single solar panels at the start they are now responsible for wind farms and building a cleaner brighter future everyonepretty cool right!
In 2021 they are concentrating on launching the most incredible customer experience, a green revolution that can benefit everyday people like you and your family. With excellent funding and investment, this green technology company is able to offer you something genuinely different and fulfilling!
Joining one of the best Dev teams anywhere in the world they are big into the latest development technologies and architectures. Of course it's agile / scrum and it's a CI/CD environment but its also varied, lots of new and emerging technologies, a range of tech stacks to work with all wrapped up in a super project driven super collaborative environment.
Your team will be headed up by a Technical Architect / Manager and you will be introduced to commeling new technologies and architectures. You'll be expected to own and deliver, playing a vital role in key projects, so this will require good levels of experience.
Your knowledge, skills and experience should cover as much of the following as possible but we do appreciate that you will need support in some areas!
• Experience of delivering high quality code across a full stack in a fast paced agile environment.
• Experience of modern JS frameworks for building SPAs, e.g. ReactJS as well as related techniques/technologies such as CSS, unit testing, state management etc
• Experience of C# .net/.net core for middle and backend development. Delivery of services, eg REST
• An understanding of, and an interest in, a range of development best practises across development, eg design patterns, testability, messaging patterns etc
• An enthusiasm for development and development technologies. Seeing change as exciting positive progression.
• Good interpersonal skills to support our professional development, positive approach and culture of inclusivity.
• Experience in full software development lifecycle.
• Experience using SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Preferred but not necessarily required:
• Experience of native cloud development, ideally with Azure.
• Experience of developing Android applications using Android Studio and Kotlin.
• Experience of relational SQL database development.
This role is being handled exclusively via EMBS Digital. If you're keen to find out more, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The head office location for this business is commutable from Bristol nr Bath but as highlighted this is also a remote role if required...... click apply for full job details