We are looking for talented C# Developers to join a global engineering client. We need a junior / mid-level Developer and a more senior developer.
The Software Developer role entails designing and implementing new infrastructure, features, and user experience for the product Suite. The successful candidate will join a development team that is responsible for bringing new ideas and features to life, producing an immersive and intuitive user experience, and seeing the product through all stages of the software development lifecycle. They can expect to work closely with product management, UX designers, and testers in a dynamic environment. There will be focus on delivering a high quality product, in which optimization and system integration are key factors.
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor's degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) discipline
Minimum 2 years professional development experience
Strong understanding of C#/.NET
Previous UI development experience, including working with MVVM and MVC patterns
Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation, PRISM, multi-threading, LINQ
Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
Experience with Visual Studio, Git, Team Foundation Server, and/or C++
Code-level experience with computer-aided design & engineering concepts
Mayflower is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The company is looking for a skilled senior BA to work on a wide variety of concurrent projects in an agile development, analysing new feature requests and existing functionality. We offer guaranteed exposure to leading-edge technology and exposure to a mix of new product development and enhancements.
The main responsibilities of a Software Business Analyst are to work closely with product stakeholders to capture requirements and translate these into concepts and functional specifications. The role involves working closely with all areas and levels of the business throughout the product lifecycle, from conceptual shaping of the requirements through to release; liaising continuously and collaboratively with the design, development and test teams as a key participant in regular project updates.
• Capture requirements and translate these into relevant concepts and specifications.
• Work directly with the UX team to produce wireframes to illustrate desired graphic user interfaces (GUI)
• Analyse and understand existing behaviour of our system
• Analyse and understand behaviour requested by users and the product owner. You need to be able to explain the business functionality in simple terms.
• Work with domain experts to define and refine the pre-existing functionality and the behaviour of any new requested functionality.
• Create feature requests that go to the development team for implementation.
• Work with domain experts, product owner, the development team and testers to help author acceptance criteria.
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• At least 3 years of experience working as a business analyst
• Be able to capture requirements and document them in an easy to understand format
• Understanding of Agile and your role in an agile team
• Understanding of software development
• Experience working in an agile team
• Knowledge of BA methodologies and best practices
• Demonstrable experience of liaising with the business and client to understand requirements
Mayflower is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details