We are looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer with excellent infrastructure knowledge and good coding skills for a Cyber Security client in West London with remote working.
The role will involve:-
• Develop cloud architecture for R&D and product implementation
• Manage infrastructure across cloud and on-premise environments including Google cloud, AWS, Azure and vSphere
• Adopt a security first mindset across everything you do
You're a passionate technologist with impressive infrastructure knowledge.
You're not committed to any one tool, but like to use the right tool for the job. You take pride in what you do, always leaving things a little cleaner than you found them. You're interested in building infrastructure as a craft, and you're as committed to airtight tests as you are to implement shiny new
features. You get immense pleasure from using chaos-engineering principles to make the entire system robust.
You have achieved excellent academic results from a leading university or can demonstrate some serious ninja skills. You want a career where your creative abilities will make a difference to the world of technology and be part of an impressive R&D environment.
Desirable experience and skills
• Solid Cloud architecture development, ideally across Google cloud
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code and tools such as Terraform
• Experience of Kubernetes , Elastic Search, Kafka, Spark
• Competent with scripting languages including Bash, Python and Go
• Familiar with the continuous deployment mindset and applying test driven development to infrastructure
• Experience of cloud monitoring tools - Prometheus, open tracing
Mayflower is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details