You will be responsible for:
- Work with internal stakeholders to join our internal systems together to allow the business to automate processes for the benefit of our internal and external customers.
- Work alongside our Service Desk Lead to build out the capability of our ServiceNow implementation to deliver customer information through this portal and drive automation.
- Work with our vendors and partners to link systems to their platforms by data manipulation and API to drive automation and data standards.
- Understand business process and think innovatively to establish where technology and reduce risk to a process and ensure quality
- Work with third parties to deliver a business platform that allows scale and deliver services and information to our customers.
- Working within the Innovation team to deliver the development required for new products and services
- Work alongside technical and operational teams to provide development capability
- Work within budgets and timelines
- Researching and developing ideas
- Producing reports and presenting their ideas to colleagues and clients at various stages of the development process
- Modifying ideas according to the feedback they receive at these sessions
- Overseeing the testing of the chosen solution
- Work to a target to be defined once in role
You will have some of the following:
- Ability to be INNOVATIVE, think outside the box and do things that make our products and services differentiated from the rest of the market
- Experience building or developing business web applications with front ends
- Experience of integrating APIs into business process to automate and integrate disparate systems.
- Experience working with Azure and AWS serverless functions and modern database technologies.
- Experience of industry standard CI/CD pipeline development approaches.
- Specific languages are not essential however .Net, Java and Python or similar would be expected
- Experience in working within a start-up mentality, or within a new small team in a larger organisation
- Experience building a development practise and building out development capability
- Experience in presenting to senior stakeholder and C-level customers would be an advantage
- Experience interfacing with ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage
- Some experience with Microsoft PowerPlatform would be an advantage
Get in touch now, interviewing W/C 8th June...... click apply for full job details