IntaPeople are partnered with a large consultancy who work across the Telecoms, Energy and Banking sectors. We are looking for two experienced SAS contractors to join the team to analyse information and develop innovative solutions in programming and data analysis challenges.
Though a varied role, responsibilities will include -
* Ensuring the efficiency and integrity of data reporting and project activities executed
* Generating summary which also involved in analysing data and reports
* Completing the business requirements using SQL
* Running the SQL server agent jobs, taking the backup and restoring the data
* Made use of Indexing to optimize query performance
* Actively adapt priorities to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks
* Responsible for daily communications to management and internal organizations regarding status of all assigned projects and tasks
Experience wise we are looking for someone who was worked in a similar SAS development role and worked extensively with SAS Procedures as well as with stored procedures, triggers, ddl/dml commands.
Other desirable skills include any experience of -
* Qlik Sense, QlikView
* AWS and/or GCP
* The design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment using JENKINS, TFS
If you believe you have the above skills then get in touch, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding a copy of your CV to IntaPeople...... click apply for full job details