PHP Developer - Symphony
I am working with a company who are looking for a number of strong PHP Developers with knowledge of Symphony framework. The role will be working remotely, mainly project focused working with their clients to develop company solutions to meet their needs.
This will be a challenging role that will provide the opportunity to work across a number of projects and with the latest technologies. However, to be considered for this position you will need to have experience of the following:
- In-depth knowledge of modern PHP (7.4) practices and Object-Oriented Design.
- Experience of modern PHP frameworks (Symfony 2/4/5)
- Understanding of common programming design patterns.
- Experience using relational databases such as MySQL.
- Experience writing clean, testable code.
- Experience using Git.
- Ability to work on own initiative and deliver projects on time.
Desirable / Bonus Skills
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol.
- Experience with web services / APIs (JSON)
- Basic experience managing remote Linux servers. E.g. using SSH, managing Nginx.
- Experience using Docker.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform...... click apply for full job details