- Fully remote contract.
- Seeking experience with Linux Networking and Security in C++.
- Exciting rapidly growing company.
Our client is seeking a C++ Software Engineer for a short term 6 week contract. This role would suit an engineer/developer experienced with C++, linux networking, and security. This role is an urgent requirement, and seeking an engineer/developer to start by the end of September.What experience you will need:
What you'll be doing:
- Linux networking and security in C++.
- Technologies may include OpenSSL, SSH, curl.
- A number of years in industry, with an ability to hit the ground running and operate autonomously.
You will be assisting the wider team on existing projects, while working independently on a key project for the business. This will include the development of a new interface to safely transmit information. What you'll get in return for your talents:
The client is offering a daily rate of up to 375 a day - however, all quotes from suitable candidates will be considered. What's next?
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert with your most up to date CV...... click apply for full job details