STEM Admissions Manager (Home based)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a STEM Admissions Manager to join a prestigious Trust. The successful candidate will be responsible for screening some of the world's top early career scientists who are applying for funded STEM postdoctoral programmes. The role will involve interviewing and assessing applicants, as well as managing the application process and online portal. The position will include the recruitment of a panel of STEM professionals to assist in the assessment process of the applicants.
Our client is a development program provider in the STEM industry who specialise in offering exciting, fully funded research opportunities to the most innovative early career scientists. Admissions to the programme are viewed as highly prestigious and competitive.
· Minimum MSc qualified in a STEM subject (Ideally PhD qualified)
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential (Admissions Manager, Project Manager, Grants Manager, Editorial role)
· Solid understanding of how STEM and academic admissions function
· Ability to handle data and work with Excel
· Technical communication and good people skills
· Ability to manage own workload
· Set up to work from home
Admissions, applications manager, program, programme, STEM, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, maths, scientists, technical, administration, senior, lead, marketing, editorial, events, university, academics...... click apply for full job details