We are investigators, problem solvers, brilliant thinkers, relentless explorers, we are Ultra!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager of Integrated Product Marketing, based remotely you will manage integrated programs for the Intelligence and Communications business at Ultra.
Working closely with the Senior Director of Marketing Communications, and the Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing, internal businesses, marketing stakeholders and agencies, you will oversee the development and execution of innovative programs.
You will have a complete understanding and successful history of program and campaign ownership, project management, communication tools, brand advocacy, digital marketing, social media, and marcom production.
- Deliver integrated marketing programs for the Intelligence and Communication business unit to increase targeted audience engagement
- Fuse together various marketing activations ranging from campaign deliverables, to social media posts, to executive communications, to website pages, to press releases, into one cohesive program along the customer journey
- Ensure that content, visuals, tone, brand attributes are accurate and consistent throughout all deliverables and activation
- Push the envelope to outline innovative programs for our stakeholders to exceed goals
- Familiar with a campaign development and measurement with a launch, land, measure, adjust, repeat process
- Be the liaison between stakeholder(s), vendors, coworkers, other business unit leaders
- Drive development and execution of complex or large-scale initiatives and activations
- This candidate will manage execution and seamlessly bounce between multiple projects, owning schedules, setting milestones, managing the budget, traffic manages deliverables, report on measurement while communicating to stakeholder along the way.
- Bachelor's degree in business, related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in marketing program management, integrated marketing, and campaigns
- 4+ years of experience in social media and integrated program execution and measurement
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally as needed
- Intellectual curiosity, agility, and durability with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Must be an organised self-starter, who is responsive, transparent, hardworking with a track record of on-time, on-budget delivery of measured programs
- Experience with traditional and non-traditional marketing and leading global campaigns
- Strong understanding of the creative process and experience in a range of mediums
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with core team members and agencies
- Familiar with CRM and Marketo
- Knowledge of export control regulations
- A willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the work done with a positive outlook
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong bias for action, ownership, the ability to earn trust, and deliver results. They will anticipate and resolve bottlenecks quickly, implement processes to simplify workflow, demonstrate strategic thinking and possess strong communication skills.
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities.
- Flexible working within core working hours
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days plus bank holidays.
- 4 times your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (benefits such as, new car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, health screening and more!)
- Pension Scheme
Empowering you to reach your full potential
We trust and empower each other, we love to celebrate success and we win as a team. Together, we embrace change and we're never satisfied until we've done what we said we'd do.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to join our team then please click apply and upload your CV now.
Here at Ultra we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity. Underpinned by our values, behaviours and policies, we want you to feel empowered to be the best version of yourself. We also believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures will increase our diversity of thinking, ensuring we continue to successfully deliver to our customers.
We therefore do not discriminate on the basis of; age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possible...... click apply for full job details