An innovative and technically centric IT Service Provider are looking for an Technical Architect to join the team. Boasting a fantastic reputation, a strong existing client base and brand-new contracts this company is growing exponentially.
Your role will look to build on the success of the company with high levels of technical implementation and consultancy. My client is focused of delivering technical excellence by utilising all the current and emerging technologies to maximise service levels. You need to be passionate about solution delivery and technology.
* Full remote working and flexible hours
* Attractive Salary
* Generous Holiday Allowance
* Training and Certification Budget for each year of service
* Matched Pension Contribution
Essential Skills (To at least 3rd Line Level)
* Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, Azure
* Windows Server including Active Directory and Domain
* Virtualisation - VMWare Implementation
* CISCO / Fortinet Firewalls, Switches and Servers
* Meraki Wireless
* Network Storage (SAN) and VEAAM Backup
* Citrix XenApp / Citrix Desktop
* Experience in an MSP
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail. Alternatively, send your CV directly to me at zak . . co . uk
This role would be suitable for: 3rd Line Engineer, IT Infrastructure Specialist, IT Consultant, Technical Specialist, Senior IT Engineer, Technical Architect, Solutions Architect
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.