Management Consultant - Cloud Solutions/Pre-sales - Remote
Our client are a leading cloud solutions business, they are currently seeking to strengthen their Professional Services team with a Management Consultant.
The Management Consultant (Professional Services) will play a key part within the digital and cloud transformation life cycle. This will be from Pre-sales, all the way through to consultation, you'll be the go to individual for client strategy.
Professional Services Management Consultant - Key Responsibilities
- As a senior member of the Professional Services team, you will be the key individual that assists clients and proposes a variety of technical cloud solutions to them
- You'll be leading the organisations pre-sales engagements
- Be the go to individual for the PS delivery
- Assisting with building long term client relationships
Professional Services Management Consultant - Key skills and requirements to be successful
- You'll have extensive experience in managing and driving a variety of digital transformations, datacentre and cloud infrastructure programmes
- Experience in creating vision within a professional services environment
- You'll have knowledge and oversight of high level design
- Experience within managing complex program/projects
- You'll have a track record of building successful professional services teams
- SC Clearance would be ideal
..... click apply for full job details