We require for an immediate start, a UK home based Quality Engineer on a 6 month temporary contract. The role will be paying 35-45k per annum DOE on a pro rata basis.
You will address the clients quality system to ensure it is compliant with Defence Standards etc, therefore experience in a D&S Quality Engineer background is essential for this role.
Deadline for submissions is this Friday so if the role is of interest please do not delay in applying.
Your primary objective is to support the Defense & Security organization to ensure tender and contract requirements are met and adverse Customer experiences are brought to a timely and satisfactory conclusion. This includes Customer complaints, failure on arrival and warranty claims. Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions will be taken to ensure that Customers are satisfied and to achieve Quality targets.
·The quality engineer will p rovide all necessary input to D&S tenders to fully satisfy the tender requirements. Including Management plans.
· Identify any unclear or high risk areas of the tender quality requirement and address them through the tender team to the customer.
· Work closely with and provide support to the tender team as required to ensure a seamless tender submission
·The quality engineer will e nsure that all quality requirements are delivered correctly and on time for the contract. Including Management plans.
· Provide ongoing support to ensure the contracts are delivered to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Provide the point of contact and manage all Customer Complaints related to D&S work.
· Process complaints through the Complaint Handling process.
· Liaise with Complaint Investigators and monitor progress to meet KPIs.
· Maintain complete, accurate & up-to-date records.
· Co-ordinate Hot Sites / Issues resolution.
· Monitor and report on Failure-on-Arrival (FOAs).
· Create and maintain a library of standards specific to D&S contracts in collaboration with the Quality Administrator.
· Ensure that the Integrated Management System meets the requirements for Defence and Security contracts.
· Facilitate customer audits and manage any nonconformities that are raised, ensuring that corrective and preventive action is taken to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
· Complete all necessary and relevant training.
· Lead by example with a customer-centric approach and promote this throughout the organization.
· Other tasks, as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands on quality engineer with prior defense and security experience to work from home anywhere in the UK.
Please apply as soon as possible as the deadline in this Friday...... click apply for full job details