Our client are a technically lead company looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Your main responsibilities will be working with the existing team to build out features and functionality for clients and internal teams, delivering high quality code and using modern technologies to deliver new features and functionality. You will be working alongside a capable and supportive team of Developers, Testers and Account Managers.
- Sound knowledge of modern programming paradigms and software deployment (OO, Testing etc.)
- PHP 7.1+ experience extremely beneficial
- Web development experience (API Development, Integrations, Scaling, Databases etc.)
- Experience using Git (branching, merging and gitflow type workflows)
- Experience of Symfony or Laravel beneficial.
- Excellent communication: Both written and spoken is paramount, you will not only be working with our team of in-house developers but will also be in contact with our clients to deliver projects.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage workload effectively.
- A candidate who wants to gain experience working in a larger development team, working on a longer term project with higher quality code or looking to gain experience in eCommerce.
This role is paying up to £50,000 per year and they are looking for someone to join the team immediately.
Apply now!..... click apply for full job details