Up to £70,000 base salary (depending on experience)
Excellent package and benefits
???????A global (£multi-bn) company is investing heavily into cutting-edge digital and cyber security technologies, to revolutionise how their data assets are leveraged and secured!
We are looking for an experienced SOC Manager to help drive the successful implementation, development and day-to-day running of a new Global Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Co-ordinate Global Threat Detection and Incident Response activities across the enterprise
- Deliver frequent reports on the performance and continued development of the global SOC
- Identify opportunities for improvement based on threats and incidents that are reported
- As a key member of a global Cyber Security department, help develop strategies to enforce security transformation and address security threats/risks.
- Research and evaluate new threats and define additional security controls to counter these
- Form strong working relationships with 3rd party suppliers, holding them accountable for delivery with budget responsibility
This is a close-knit and high-performing team who offer flexibility, accelerated career progression and excellent benefits from Day 1!..... click apply for full job details