French Speaking Support Analyst, Remote working to £24K
This is an exciting opportunity for a French Speaking European Support Analyst to join a leading commerce company in Newtown, Powys (Wales). They are a leader in software devices used by financial services. The aim of this role is to provide the highest level of technical and customer support to our customers.You will be able to support our customers in French, and ideally another language from Spanish, German or Italian.
- Receive incoming support queries via phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Respond to customers using all forms of communication in order to bring cases to a conclusion as quickly as possible and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Record customer case interactions on Service Cloud
- Monitor the live chat service and respond to customer chats as quickly as possible.
- Analysis of unit data using numerous support tools that have been developed in house, these tools allow us to check the units in the field and analyse the data that they have transmitted to our servers.
- Checking and amendment of unit configurations.
- Creation of service call appointments for engineers, to include vehicle registrations, vehicle makes and any specific instructions.
- Arrange engineer appointments for service calls, reporting any consistent or repetitive issues to the Head of Support for any further action required.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers, installers and other departments.
- Training and support to other department on the product and systems.
- Develop ideas and put forward to the Head of Support for improved database and system processes.
- To monitor and report any repeated support issues to the Head of Support
- To keep the number of open support issues as low as possible and within set targets...... click apply for full job details