Lead .NET Developer - Wakefield/Remote (2 days per month office based) - £60K
Are you a Lead .NET developer who has a passion for creating strong, clean code? Someone who genuinely loves what they do, and revels in the opportunity to help shape software architecture and champion change within a business? Do you have experience leading small teams of 2-4, and take pride in mentoring, code reviewing, and leading by example by being hands on?
Our well established client, a market leader in Healthcare Technology, is looking for someone to join the team as a Lead .NET Developer. Someone with a solid background in C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, as well as experience with OO Design and SQL. They are looking for someone who will be able to set an example in a TDD Agile environment.
You would be joining a company that has been going for more than 50 years and has consistently been at the leading edge of their field, allowing them to hold the large market share that they have today. With over 3,000 employees globally, and by utilising modern tech with all of their products, they are able to provide amazing Healthcare Solutions to thousands of clients, which in turn provide care and support for hundreds of thousands of people.
They are offering a salary of £60K, up to 9% combined pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working options.
You will have:
· Commercial experience in .Net 4.5+ development using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WEB API (.NET Core experience a bonus)
· Experience building applications in service orientated/microservice architectures
· Experience of Object Orientated development using SOLID principles
· Proficiency in SQL development - predominantly Microsoft SQL 20012+ database platform
· Experience of ORM frameworks
· Experience working with Git, Visual Studio Online and Visual Studio 2017
· Exposure to Azure cloud platform and deploying services such as App Services
· Experience of leading small development teams, 2-4 people
· Experience and ability to mentor and coach junior engineers
Xpertise act as an employment agency...... click apply for full job details