The firm is rapidly growing and opportunities for career advancement are unparalleled. Exciting opportunities have arisen for self-driven and technically strong managers and senior managers in tax and audit.
The candidates should currently or recently have been working in a practice environment.
Responsibilities Tax managers/senior managers
• Deliver a full range of tax services, but with main focus on tax planning (mostly private client)
• Build relationships and interact with clients as well as business development.
• Review complex income tax returns, tax structuring and advise clients on UK tax issues
• Identify and mitigate tax risks
• Coordinate with accounting staff and assess their performance
• Manage HMRC tax enquiries
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Manage a portfolio of clients
• Respond to ad hoc tax advisory queries